Senior Building Services and Commissioning Engineer
Qualifications: BEng (Hons) Electrical Engineering, MIET
John joined Pacific in 2010 after over 20 years experience in engineering and construction. He began his career as an apprentice and then electrician in the UK’s nuclear industry, which was followed by roles in electrical services design, M&E co-ordination and commissioning in both New Zealand and the UK.
Although his main strength lies in electrical engineering, John has shown his versatility in managing complex mechanical commissioning projects such as the Christchurch Civic Building, CHCH Justice and Emergency Precinct as well as assisting with post-earthquake investigations and rectification works. John is located in Christchurch and heads our team there as well as forming part of our Senior leadership team. John also oversees our projects in Otago with the research support facility and Dental School forming key projects for the University of Otago.
- University of Otago - Research Support Facility and Dental School
- Christchurch Convention and Events Centre
- Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct
- King Edward Barracks
- Christchurch Bus Exchange
- Lester Lane - NZ Blood, Christchurch
- Christchurch Civic Building