Qualifications: BE(Mech) Hons
Sristi joined Pacific in 2019 after graduating from the University of Canterbury with a mechanical engineering degree. Sristi has recently worked alongside Hawkins as Services O&M Manual Manager (OmTrak) for University of Auckland Building 405. She also recently assisted in the delivery of the Pupuke/Taharoto and Mason Clinic Projects as the on-site building services co-ordinator. She is currently working on the Auckland District Health Board’s Integrated Stroke Unit, along with 30 Madden Street at Wynyard Quarter - a 12-storey residential apartment building with 6 townhouses and 3 levels of carpark.
- Integrated Stroke Unit, ADHB
- 30 Madden Street , Wynyard Quarter
- University of Auckland Building 405
- Pupuke and Taharoto Demolition
- Mason Clinic
- Operating and Maintenance Manuals / OmTrak